Laptop Case #1
♡ black zipper with leather tassel zip pull with green canvas lining and Lou & Bear leather label. Tassel is detachable.
♡ approximate measurements: 15.5" x 13"
- Please note that we do not allow returns, only exchanges at this time. Our goal is for you to enjoy your Lou and Bear purchase for many years to come! If you have any questions at all, please email us and we'll be happy to answer them for you.
- If your item does not work out, we are happy to accept exchanges within 4 days of you receiving your order in the mail.
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order # before sending anything back to us in the mail.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Items that have been custom altered upon purchase (ex. straps shortened) are final sale.
- All Sale items are final sale.
Here are some of the most common questions we receive. If you don't see your question here, feel free to email us to get some answers!
+ view our Shipping policy here.
+ view our Exchange Policy here
The bag I wanted sold before I could buy it. Can you make me another one?
Because we work with vintage leather jackets, every bag we make is one of a kind. So unfortunately no we cannot make that exact bag again. However, we do make similar shapes and styles quite often so there will probably be something else you will like just as much in a future update.
When will the next bag update be?
We post two updates each month of new bags. Our newsletter subscribers are the first to know when those updates happen. If you want to get on that list, you can sign up here for free.
Can I put a bag on hold?
Sorry, unfortunately we do not offer holds on our products.
How are your bags made?
Our bags are made from vintage leather jackets! They are crafted in our studio in Calgary, Alberta Canada. It's quite a labor of love and we have a more detailed description about the process right here.
Can I use them as a diaper bag?
Yes. Many women use our Tundra and Furrow styles as diaper bags! The best thing to do is to check the measurements of bag size and straps to get a better idea of if it will work for you.
Can I use them as a laptop bag?
Yes. Many women use our Tundra and Furrow styles as Laptop bags! Just be sure to check the measurements to make sure your laptop will fit. If you have any concerns, send us an email and we can double check measurements for you.
Can you change the strap length for me?
We can shorten the strap length for you no prob! Unfortunately we cannot make them longer though. Make sure you check strap measurements and see if they're right for your body type. Email us if you have any further questions!
Can you make a bag from a vintage jacket I already have?
We do offer a custom option for those of you that have jackets with sentimental value. If you have an idea for something you'd like created, send us an email and we'll see what we can do! Please note that we do charge an additional fee for this service.
The bag I ordered has a smell to it. What do I do?
Because we work with vintage leather, there can sometimes be a bit of a vintage smell to the bag in the beginning. This should wear off easily in time. You can help to speed up the process by airing your bag outside for a little bit.